Christian couple quotes or Christian love quotes for couples can be of great help in helping you build happy marriages. And the 54 Christian love quotes for couples below will help you have godly relationships found on Christ’s love and not lust that will above all glorify the Lord.
54 Christian Couple Quotes.
1. Only when couples put God first in their relationship will they truly love each other. Samuel Zulu.
2. Without agape love in a marriage, true love can’t exist in such a relationship. Samuel Zulu.
3. You can only love your partner with true selfless love if Christ’s love has been imparted to you. Samuel Zulu.
4. If couples are filled with God’s unconditional love for each other’s, separation or divorce cannot happen. Samuel Zulu.
5. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me my darling. Samuel Zulu.
6. Be God’s answers to someone’s prayers for a life partner. Samuel Zulu.
7. Couples that put God first in their relationship will never lack love, joy, and happiness in their union. Samuel Zulu.
8. Thank you darling for being God’s answer to my long-awaited payers for a suitable life partner. Samuel Zulu.
9. If God sends you there one, you will know it without any reasonable doubt. Samuel Zulu.
10. It doesn’t matter how handsome or how beautiful someone can be if that person isn’t right for you, that doesn’t matter. Samuel Zulu.
11. If you can’t truly respect the person you share the same bed with, then, who are you going to respect in this life? Samuel Zulu.
12. You ought to love your partner with selfless love just the way Jesus first loved you. Samuel Zulu.
13. Lack of true love is why many unhappy and broken relationships and marriages exist. Samuel Zulu.
14. True love is more than just romantic love which alone is nothing but lust and has nothing to do with God’s love. Samuel Zulu.
15. God’s love is what makes a relationship or Christian marriage stand the test of time in all seasons. Samuel Zulu.
16. Rejection is an opportunity for your selection. Bernard Branson.
17. Couples don’t fall out of love so much as they fall out of repentance. Gary Thomas.
18. A good marriage isn’t something you find; it’s something you make. Gary L. Thomas.
19. Christianity does not direct us to focus on finding the right person; it calls us to become the right person. Gary L. Thomas.
20. Christian love must be chased after, aspired to, and practiced. Gary L. Thomas.
21. Long-term marital intimacy requires accepting this truth: to stop giving yourself to your spouse is to spiritually divorce them. Gary L. Thomas.
22. Marriage is the greatest test in the world but now I welcome the test instead of dreading it. Gary L. Thomas.
23. Love is the doorway through which the human soul passes from selfishness to service. Jack Hyles.
24. Learning to love unselfishly is not an easy task. It runs counter to our self-centered nature. Rick Warren.
25. I won’t give my heart to another girl until God shows me it’s my wife. Eric Ludy.
26. To love someone means to see him as God intended him. Fyodor Dostoevsky.
27. Spiritual purpose and mission can overcome weaknesses in character because God redeems our characters. Gary L. Thomas.
28. It’s not enough to survive, a lifelong love is all about thriving in a ministry-minded marriage that impacts others. Gary L. Thomas.
29. Honesty demands directness: God has to discipline us to transform us. Gary L. Thomas.
30. We are most happy when we are most focused on serving God together. Gary L. Thomas.
31. A godly relationship is found on God’s love and not worldly and sensual love that is selfish and immoral. Samuel Zulu.
32. For perfect unity and love to exist between a husband and wife, agape love from above must first be in that marriage. Samuel Zulu.
33. A godly wife is and not a girlfriend indeed a tremendous blessing from God. Samuel Zulu.
34. A married couple with God’s presence and love in their lives will never get bored of each her over time. Samuel Zulu.
35. If Christ isn’t the center of your relationship, unconditional love won’t exist in that union. Samuel Zulu.
36. Relationships filed with sexual immorality are driven by lust, not love as true love doesn’t lead you to sin. Samuel Zulu.
37. Couples involved in sexual immorality will never enjoy God’s blessings and love. Samuel Zulu.
38. Without the genuine love of Jesus Christ, your married life will be all about giving and taking. Samuel Zulu.
39. A godly wife or godly husband comes from the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
40. Money can get you all the exotic beautiful women on earth but what it can’t give you is a godly and prudent wife. Samuel Zulu.
41. When God is in your relationship or marriage, true love will abide in your union. Samuel Zulu.
42. True love will abide in your marriage only if it’s Christ-centered. Samuel Zulu.
43. You are married to serve each other, not just to get something from your partner. Samuel Zulu.
44. If you don’t have the heart to serve your partner, then don’t consider marriage as marriage is all about serving one another. Samuel Zulu.
45. Natural human love will never be enough because it’s not pure and has selfish motives naturally ingrained in it. Samuel Zulu.
46. Any godly relationship will exhibit selfless agape love for each other. Samuel Zulu.
47. Without agape love from above, your love will be pretty superficial at best. Samuel Zulu.
48. True Christian love concerning couples has nothing to do with lust as lust only takes rather than gives. Samuel Zulu.
49. But if someone’s character has no foundation, there’s nothing to build on. Gary L. Thomas.
50. Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. Proverbs 31:10.
51. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. Proverbs 31:30.
52. A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones. Proverbs 12:4.
53. She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night. Proverbs 31:18.
54. It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house. Proverbs 21:9.
I hope the 54 Christian love quote for couples will help you build godly relationships found on Christ’s selfless love free for lust that just leads to sexual immorality. Stay blessed.
Sharing is caring.