Below is a collection of 45 everyone sins quotes and quotes about sin to help understand why we all have sinned and fallen short of God’s glory. It’s just a matter of fact that all of us have sinned and the 45 everyone sins quotes below will remind you why we do that and the remedy to our sin problem.
What The Bible Says About Sin.
The Bible identifies sin as the transgression of the law of God (1 John 3:4) in the new testament and rebellion against God in Deuteronomy 9:7; Joshua 1:18 in the old testament. Sin had its beginning with Lucifer, probably the most beautiful and powerful of the angels.
Not content with his position, he desired to be higher than God, and that was his downfall, the beginning of sin (Isaiah 14:12-14). Lucifer’s desire to be God spread to Adam and Eve, our first parents (Genesis 3:1-24), and it has been with us ever since.
Sin is the reason we all have problems and it’s the reason why death exists in this world both physical and spiritual as Romans 5:12 tells us. As long as we are sinners we are not at peace with God.
We cannot know Him or please Him in any way (Romans 8:7-8). But Jesus Christ came to change all that. He came to save us from our sins (Matthew 1:21) by dying on the cross. He is the only One who can save us from our sins when we come to Him in repentance.
45 Quotes About Sin.
1. Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future. Oscar Wilde.
2. Hate the sin, love the sinner. Mahatma Gandhi.
3. There is no saint without a past, no sinner without a future. Saint Augustine.
4. Jesus understands our weaknesses and sins, and he forgives us if we allow ourselves to be forgiven. Pope Francis.
5. The only thing different between sinners and saints is one is forgiven and the other ain’t. George Jones.
6. Never does a person see any beauty in Christ as a Savior, until they discover that they are a lost and ruined sinner. J. C. Ryle.
7. We only fully grasp the gospel when we understand, as Paul did, that we are the worst sinner we know. Timothy Keller.
8. Everyone has sinned at one point in their lives which is why we need a savior who’s Jesus Christ to wash us from all our sins to enter heaven. Samuel Zulu.
9. Just because everyone sins doesn’t mean you must do the same when God’s grace through the Lord Jesus Christ is available to live a holy life that’s above sin. Samuel Zulu.
See Also: 7 Dangers Of Sin To Help You Stop Sinning (+Video Sermon)
10. Just because Jesus Christ has made the forgiveness of our sins possible, doesn’t mean we must abuse His grace and love by sinning willfully. Samuel Zulu.
11. He who thinks he has no sin is but a liar with no truth in him at all. Samuel Zulu.
12. It’s true that everyone sins at some point in their lives but it doesn’t mean they do it all the time. Samuel Zulu.
13. Remember, a saint isn’t a sinner and a sinner can’t be a saint, and people who say we can’t be without sin are in the former category with true conversion. Samuel Zulu.
14. Every human being here on earth has sinned or done evil before which is why there is no such thing as a good person. Samuel Zulu.
15. Grace and mercy that Jesus Christ made possible on the cross of Calvary isn’t a license to sin. Samuel Zulu.
Bible Verses About Sin.
16. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. Romans 3:23,24.
17. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. James 4:17.
18. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23.
See Also: 11 Consequences Of Sin (To Help Avoid Sin All Costs.)
19. All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death. 1 John 5:17.
20. What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Romans 6:15.
21. Behold, I sharpened in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Psalms 51:5.
22. For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not. Ecclesiastes 7:20.
23. For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous. Romans 5:19.
24. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 john 1:10.
25. As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one. Romans 3:10.
26. The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9
27. But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags, and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. Isaiah 64:6.
See Also: 7 Major Characteristics of Sin That Make Us Do Bad Things
28. For he hath made him be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21
29. The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they are born, speaking lies. Psalm 58:3.
30. He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy. Proverbs 28:13.
Quotes About Sin And Forgiveness.
31. When all is said and done, the life of faith is nothing if not an unending struggle of the spirit with every available weapon against the flesh. Dietrich Bonhoeffer.
32. This life is the only hell believers will ever know. But for those who die in their sins, this is their only heaven. Ray Comfort.
33. Wherever there are sinners, the weak, the sorrowful, the poor in the world, that is where God goes. Dietrich Bonhoeffer.
34. All my theology is reduced to this narrow compass, “Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners. Archibald Alexander.
35. The self-assured believer is a greater sinner in the eyes of God than the troubled disbeliever is. Soren Kierkegaard.
36. It is right to hate sin, but not to hate the sinner. Giovannino Guareschi.
See Also: 63 Salvation Quotes To Help You Become Truly Saved.
37. Jesus Christ does not save the worthy, but the unworthy. Your plea must not be righteousness but guilt. Charles Spurgeon.
38. We all sin, mostly because we love our sin not because we can’t live a life that’s free from sin. Samuel Zulu.
39. If genuine salvation comes into your life, there is no way are you going to live in willful sin. Samuel Zulu.
40. To obtain God’s forgiveness for your sins, all you need is to confess and forsake your sins and not justify them. Samuel Zulu.
41. The word,” everybody sins,” has become a license for many to live in willful sin. Samuel Zulu.
42. It’s true, we are saved by grace through faith but remember, your faith must be backed by actions as faith without works is dead. Samuel Zulu.
43. Doing good deeds doesn’t stop you from being a sinner as everyone can do good deeds for their own selfish benefits. Samuel Zulu.
44. The love of sin in many people including so-called Christian is the reason why many can’t stop sinning. Samuel Zulu.
45. The thing is, you can’t be living in willful sin and claim you are a true born-again Christian. Samuel Zulu.
See Also: 15 Signs Of A True Christian [Who’s Truly Saved From Sin].
I hope the above 45 everyone sins quotes will now help you understand why we all sin and do bad things and the remedy God has provided us with to deal with the sin problem. Share these quotes about sin if you found the edifying and beneficial. Stay blessed.
- 54 Godly Relationship Quotes For Purity [+ Sermon].
- 63 True Christian Quotes To Live By (+ Powerful Sermon).
- 63 Christian Love Quotes (To Help You See Love Differently).
Sharing is caring.