Below is a collection of 45 fake Christian quotes that summarized who fake Christians are though they profess to know Christ by moth but deny Him in works. May the 45 quotes about fake Christians below help you differentiate real Christians from fake ones.
45 Quotes About Fake Christians.
1. You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know. William Wilberforce.
2. The moment God is figured out with nice neat lines and definitions, we are no longer dealing with God. Rob Bell.
3. In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart. John Bunyan.
4. Have you no wish for others to be saved? Then you’re not saved yourself, be sure of that. Charles Spurgeon.
5. A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us. St. Antony the Great.
6. The most dangerous among us come dressed as angels and we learn too late they are the devil in disguise. Carlos Wallace.
7. Sadly, Christianity has become a mere word anyone can throw and toss around as they please without understanding what that word is all about. Saintlyliving.
8. A fake Christian can mention the name of Jesus Christ a million times but that doesn’t mean they belong to Him. Saintlyliving.
9. Fake Christians will always claim they know God but deny Him in their deeds and actions. Saintlyliving.
10. A fake Christian only knows how to go to church every Sunday and the story ends there, period. Saintlyliving.
11. The theme of all fake Christians is to pretend there are Christians on Sunday but all other days are worse than even heathens themselves. Saintlyliving.
12. Fake Christians live a life of secret sin because they lack the new birth experience that every true Christian has for them to live like Christ. Saintlyliving.
13. Any person who fails to live a life that’s a reflection of our Lord Jesus Christ is a fake Christian by default. Saintlyliving.
14. Sadly, many today are only Christians by word, not by action. Saintlyliving.
15. Anyone can quote scripture claiming to be a Christian nowadays but that doesn’t mean there are on their way to heaven. Saintlyliving.
Related: 63 True Christian Quotes To Live By (+ Powerful Sermon).
16. The reason why so few will enter heaven is that true Christians who truly know God by heart are fewer compared to fake Christians who profess to know God. Saintlyliving.
17. A true Christian will always try to please Christ Jesus with their life while a fake Christian is only interested in pleasing their sinful flesh. Saintlyliving.
18. Why claim to be a believer if you are not willing to live a life that proves that you are a true believer? Saintlyliving.
19. You can claim to be a believer but as long as the life of Christ Jesus is absent in your life, you are just wasting your time. Saintlyliving.
20. All true believers will live holy lives that are above sin while fake believers will give all sorts of excuses as to why they can’t be holy. Saintlyliving.
21. Only a fake Christian without a genuine salvation experience will tell that it’s not possible to live a holy life of which without, none can enter heaven. Saintlyliving.
22. Fake Christians are fake because they can’t live a life that represents Jesus Christ. Saintlyliving.
23. You can claim to have read the whole bible cover to cover, yet be far from God than even a person who has never touched the bible before. Saintlyliving.
24. Holding the bible in the hand and eloquently quoting a few bible verses here and there isn’t want makes a person a true Christian. Saintlyliving.
25. You need to understand that even the devil can quote scripture but that doesn’t mean he will follow God. Saintlyliving.
26. If you claim to be a believer who practices the Christian religion but if your life doesn’t reflect that of Christ Jesus, your religion is in vain. Saintlyliving.
27. I have given Him my faith, and sworn my allegiance to Him; how, then, can I go back from this, and not be hanged as a traitor? John Bunyan.
28. When I worship, I would rather my heart be without words than my words be without heart. LaMar Boschman.
29. These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Matthews 15:8.
30. If a person thinks that he is religious but can’t control his tongue, he is fooling himself. That person’s religion is worthless. James 1:26.
Related: 45 Lukewarm Christian Quotes To Help Stop Being Lukewarm In Your Faith.
31. Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. 1 John 2:4.
32. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but not notice the log that is in your own eye? Matthews 7:3.
33. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:13.
34. They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. Titus 1:16.
35. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 2 Timothy 3:5.
36. Not everyone who says to me ‘Lord, Lord’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Matthews 7:21.
37. You need to understand even Satan can disguise himself as an angel of light but that doesn’t make him a good and real angel of God. Saintlyliving.
38. A true Christian will always desire to live a life of holiness and righteousness while a fake Christian has no interest in doing so. Saintlyliving.
39. Fake Christians can’t live the life Christ expects of the because the grace to enable them to do that isn’t yet available to them. Saintlyliving.
40. Sadly, religion has now become a tool Satan is using to deceive many into thinking that they will go to heaven if they go to church every Sunday. Saintlyliving.
41. You can be the most religious person on earth but as long as you don’t have a genuine relationship with Jesus Christ, you are wasting your time. Saintlyliving.
42. Wearing a cloak of religion doesn’t make you a citizen of heaven. Saintlyliving.
43. He who claims to know Christ but doesn’t live like Him is nothing but a hypocrite. Saintlyliving.
44. The fact that sin and evil are rampant even among professing believers is a testimony of how many don’t understand what being a true believer is all about. Saintlyliving.
45. If you hate the raw truth of God’s word about sin, it clearly shows Christ isn’t yet in your life. Saintlyliving.
Related: 45 Christian Friendship Quotes For Choosing Godly Friends.
I hope the above 45 fake Christian quotes have helped you now understand what differentiates a real Christian from a fake Christian who professes Christ but denies Him in their works. Share these fake Christian quotes if you found them helpful. God bless.
Other Interesting Quotes.
- 54 Christian Life Quotes (To Help You Live Wisely.)
- 54 Christian Hope Quotes To Help You Not Give Up On God.
- 63 Christian Love Quotes (To Help You See Love Differently).
Sharing is caring.