The 45 when God sends you the right person quotes or God sending you the right person quotes below will help you discern if the person you are considering to marry is God’s will for your life. May the 45, when God sends you the right person quotes below help you choose your mate wisely who will align with God’s plan for your life.
45 God Sending You The Right Person Quotes.
1. When God sends you the right person, your heart will know it and you will be at peace around that person. Samuel Zulu.
2. Your time will come too when God will send the right person who will love you the right way. Samuel Zulu.
3. In due time, the Lord will give you the other half you have been praying for a very long time. Samuel Zulu.
4. God’s timing is always the best if you want to find true love that will help you have a long-lasting marriage. Samuel Zulu.
5. If your marriage wasn’t God’s will, you will never find joy and real happiness in it. Samuel Zulu.
6. Not waiting for God’s timing in marriage is why most people end up in unhappy and unfulfilled marriages. Samuel Zulu.
7. God will never send you a life partner you won’t delight in in the long run. Samuel Zulu.
8. For men out there, remember, a prudent wife comes from God and nowhere else. Samuel Zulu.
9. True love is always accompanied by God’s timing and those that wait on God’s timing are the ones who experience true love in marriage. Samuel Zulu.
10. If you are impatient with God for a life partner, you will miss the right person God had in store for you. Samuel Zulu.
11. Right person, wrong timing doesn’t mean God was wrong. It means you were there at the right time to fulfill something else. Look for it. Shannon L. Alder.
12. There might be a million wrong people in your life, but when the right one comes everything looks dark. M.F. Moonzajer.
13. A good marriage isn’t something you find; it’s something you make. Gary L. Thomas.
14. Your story has far more to do with finding God’s unique calling and purpose for your life than it does with finding the love of your life. Debra Fileta.
15. If God is going to write your loved story, He’s going to first need your pen. Eric Ludy.
16. Your soulmate is someone you least expect to be. Priyanka Agarwa.
17. We don’t get ready to meet God, as much as we meet God to get ready. God meets everyone exactly where they are at. Timothy G Cameron.
18. When one has once fully entered the realm of love, the world no matter how imperfect becomes rich and beautiful, it consists solely of opportunities for love. Soren Kierkegaard.
19. Loving others isn’t about us at all. And until that sinks in, we’ll never be able to love the way Christ truly loved. Jarrid Wilson.
20. Live in such a way that people who know you but don’t know Christ will want to know Christ because of you. H. David Burton.
21. Certain people enter our lives at the perfect time for the most beautiful reasons and you know right away, it’s a gift from God. Brigitte Nicole.
22. Patience is the mark of true love. If you truly love someone, you will be more patient with that person. Thich Nhat Hanh.
23. I won’t give my heart to another girl until God shows me it’s my wife. Eric Ludy.
24. Fix your eyes on Jesus and the plans he has for your life. Look ahead, and run after him with all your heart. Then look around. Whoever has kept up with you, marry that person. Debra Fileta.
25. The principle is clear, our hearts long for that one thing that will satisfy us. But we’ve deprived ourselves so much by not meeting Christ first. Ntombizodwa Siyaya.
26. If someone you are considering your life partner isn’t aligning with God’s purpose and will for your life, then that person isn’t the right one for you. Samuel Zulu.
27. God will always send a suitable life partner who will help you accomplish your purpose in life. Samuel Zulu.
28. God will never send you a mate that is contrary to His word or will for your life. Samuel Zulu.
29. Marriage is not for those who aren’t willing to patiently wait upon the Lord for a life partner. Samuel Zulu.
30. If the person you consider to be your mate is the one, God will give you a heart for that person you never had with anyone before. Samuel Zulu.
31. So, you want God to send you the right person to spend the rest of your life with, start by having a personal intimate relationship with Him first. Samuel Zulu.
32. God’s timing when it comes to marrying the right person is crucial. Miss that, you are screwed. Samuel Zulu.
33. Miss God’s timing for marriage and you will never know how a happy marriage tastes like. Samuel Zulu.
34. The right person God meant for you will always align with God’s purpose for your life. Samuel Zulu.
35. At the right time and the right place, you will meet your other half God destined for you. Samuel Zulu.
36. God will never send someone who will subtract the joy you already have when you were single. Samuel Zulu.
37. If that person is God’s will for your life, nothing including distance will stop you from being with that person. Samuel Zulu.
38. When God sends you the right person you have been praying for, don’t forget Him, please. Samuel Zulu.
39. Finding the right mate always goes hand in hand with God’s timing and diving appointment. Samuel Zulu.
40. When your heart is ripe for love, God will send you the right person to consummate the love you have in your heart. Samuel Zulu.
41. Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is the most important thing in this life more so than trying to find your soul mate. Samuel Zulu.
42. If you live outside God’s will for your life, you will never know the right person meant for you. Samuel Zulu.
43. God will close the door to protect you from someone that is not capable of helping you fulfill your life’s mission. Shannon Alder.
44. Beauty is the purest feeling of the soul. Beauty arises when the soul is satisfied. Amit Ray.
45. “I had embraced you long before I hugged you. Sanober Khan.
I hope the 45 when God sends you the right person quotes above will help you choose a suitable life partner that will be in conformity with God’s will and purpose for your life. Stay blessed.
Sharing is caring.