The 54 God’s agape love quotes or quotes about God’s love will help you have a deep understanding of what agape love is all about. May the 54 agape love quotes below help you selflessly love others the way Christ first loved you though you didn’t deserve His love.
54 Quotes About Agape Love.
1. Agape love is all about loving others selflessly the way Jesus Christ first loved us. Samuel Zulu.
2. God’s agape love unlike man’s is unconditional and the purest love you will ever feel or experience in your life. Samuel Zulu.
3. Agape love is only found in God through Christ Jesus and no man can give this divine unconditional love without Christ in his life. Samuel Zulu.
4. Without the agape love of Jesus Christ reigning in your life, your life will be pretty superficial at best. Samuel Zulu.
5. Self-sacrificing love is lacking in most relationships and marriages today that is why there are a lot of divorces and breakups today. Samuel Zulu.
6. The love of natural man will always have selfish motives as we are naturally selfish due to the selfish nature we are all born with. Samuel Zulu.
7. Agape love is more than just sexual love because sex alone doesn’t equate to true love. Samuel Zulu.
8. We ought to have philia love from above and only then can you selflessly love others the way Christ first loved you. Samuel Zulu.
9. Philia love found in Jesus Christ only is all you need to have a long last happy and successful marriage. Samuel Zulu.
10. The love natural man has can’t be self-sacrificing love as the natural man is all about himself. Samuel Zulu.
11. If your love is all about what you can get from the other person, then, you don’t truly love that person. Samuel Zulu.
12. God’s agape love is all about serving others while the love of natural man is all about what I can get. Samuel Zulu.
13. Without the imputed self-sacrificing love from Jesus, you will never be able to truly love others the way He first loved you. Samuel Zulu.
14. All godly relationships thrive on sacrificial agape love for each other that is found in Christ only. Samuel Zulu.
15. Brotherly love is all about selflessly loving your brethren in Christ just as Christ loves us. Samuel Zulu.
16. Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world, you had to earn it. Ann Brashares.
17. When you know how much God is in love with you then you can only live your life radiating that love. Mother Teresa.
18. There is a stranger who is more than a friend, and a friend who is worse than a stranger. Michael Bassey Johnson.
19. Agape makes “neighbors” out of those who would otherwise be our enemies. James Castleton.
20. Your love might not equate to the love of God but it can reach out to the boundaries of Heaven when your neighbor feels it. Ikechukwu Izuakor.
21. If the Love of Christ in us and through us does not affect others as it has us, then it is not authentic. R. Alan Woods.
22. I know of no other religion (Christianity) on earth where there is a God who even has a love for the individual. Alan Woods.
23. Yes, eros and agape are different, but the stifling of the former leads to a distortion of the latter. Jay Michaelson.
24. True love is an act of the will a conscious decision to do what is best for the other person instead of ourselves. Billy Graham.
25. When Christ’s love fills our hearts, it puts selfishness on the run. Billy Graham.
26. God’s love is unchangeable; He knows exactly what we are and loves us anyway. Billy Graham.
27. There are enough hours in a day to know that you are truly loved. R. Alan Woods.
28. Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love. Mother Teresa.
29. It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving. Mother Theresa.
30. I’m a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world. Mother Teresa.
31. There is no greater love than to selflessly lay down your life for another person. Samuel Zulu.
32. Philia love can conquer anything and never fails at all. Samuel Zulu.
33. Human love is fallible because it’s not pure like the one from God who is the definition of love. Samuel Zulu.
34. Sadly, for most people love is all about what they can get from you and nothing more. Samuel Zulu.
35. Agape love from above is all about giving and serving others instead of seeking self-benefit. Samuel Zulu.
36. If this world was full of agape love, wars wouldn’t exist at all. Samuel Zulu.
37. The self-sacrificing love from God is the only love that can satisfy one’s soul. Samuel Zulu.
38. Charity always protects and seeks the wellbeing of another instead of just oneself. Samuel Zulu.
39. Self-seeking love isn’t from God but as a result of the selfish nature we all have from birth as humans. Samuel Zulu.
40. Only those who have been to the cross of Calvary understand what true love is all about. Samuel Zulu.
41. There can be no true love without sacrifices and selflessness. Samuel Zulu.
42. If you claim to be a Christian yet without brother love for others Lord, your Christianity is fake. Samuel Zulu.
43. No relationship or marriage can fail if it has agape love in it. Samuel Zulu.
44. Agape love is the lifeblood of any successful Christian marriage. Samuel Zulu.
45. Being a Christian is all about learning to selflessly love others as Christ first loved us though we didn’t deserve it. Samuel Zulu.
46. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8.
47. Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Romans 12:9,10.
48. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. 1 John 4:18a.
49. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth, not itself, is not puffed up. 1 Corinthians 13:4.
50. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. Jesus Christ.
51. A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. Jesus Christ.
52. Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. Jesus Christ.
53. Rejoice in the fact that God’s love extends far beyond what we can imagine. Rosilind Jukie.
54. Though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not. C.S Lewis.
I hope the 54 god’s agape love quotes will now help you selflessly love others though they don’t deserve it without expecting anything in return as the heathens do. Stay blessed in God’s love.
Sharing is caring.