Below is a list of 63 godly wisdom quotes and bible verses about wisdom that will help you become wise so that you don’t waste your life because of a lack of wisdom and folly. Godly wisdom is essential in one’s life if they are to fulfill their God-given purpose here on earth. May the 63 godly wisdom quotes below help you see why you need godly wisdom in your daily life.
63 Christian Quotes About Godly Wisdom.
1. The wisdom of the world, while in many cases very valuable, is most valuable when it humbly bows to the wisdom of God. Neil L. Andersen.
2. People perish not because of lack of faith; they perish because of lack of knowledge! Know yourself. Israelmore Ayivor.
3. If someone is God, he has the complete authority of his creations, on his creations, for his creations. P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar.
4. The only way you’re going to reach places you’ve never gone is if you trust God’s direction to do things you’ve never done. Germany Kent.
5. Convince yourself every day that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well. Germany Kent.
6. The wisdom of God becomes active when a person out of fear for the Lord throws himself completely into God. Sunday Adelaja.
7. God’s wisdom exceeds infinity. Stanley Victor Paskavich.
Related: 13 Major Characteristics Of Godly Friendships (Based On Christ).
8. Faith in God will elevate you to next-level blessings. Germany Kent.
9. The desire for connection with the Divine and our formless inner self is at the foundation of all desire for human connection. Donna Goddard.
10. Do not be concerned with how others treat you. Be only concerned with how you treat others. Julia Heywood.
11. It’s impossible to conquer the Promised Land and be successful in it without God’s wisdom. Sunday Adelaja.
12. Where human knowledge ends, God’s wisdom and power begin to manifest in abundance. Gift Gugu Mona.
13. The godly wisdom found in the Bible in both the old testament and the new testament is all you need to live a life of joy, happiness, and purpose. Saintlyliving.
14. The fear of the Lord is the genesis of all godly wisdom in one’s life. Saintlyliving.
15. Unlike human wisdom, godly wisdom will never fail you or lead you astray. Saintlyliving.
16. Godly wisdom is more valuable than riches and no amount of money can buy it. Saintlyliving.
17. The wisdom of our Lord Jesus Christ is what makes one wise. Saintlyliving.
18. God calls human wisdom foolishness because it’s intrinsically flawed and limited. Saintlyliving.
19. If you lack godly wisdom in your Christian life, you will be at the mercy of your folly. Saintlyliving.
20. Godly wisdom is a blessing to any person who chooses to embrace it in their life. Saintlyliving.
21. choosing to live a godly life shows that you have godly wisdom in you. Saintlyliving.
Related: How To Build Godly Friendships That Last In 10 Easy Steps.
22. Even a wise man can act foolish sometimes which shows the limitation our human wisdom has. Saintlyliving.
23. Godly wisdom always comes with understanding unlike earthly wisdom, which just leads to confusion. Saintlyliving.
24. The wisdom of God is simple and easy to understand without unnecessary jargon and complication that comes with earthly wisdom. Saintlyliving.
Bible Verses About Wisdom.
Below are the bible verses about wisdom that will help you have godly wisdom to help you not waste your life due to your folly.
25. For the Lord gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:6.
26. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. James 1:5.
27. By pride comes nothing but strife, But with the well-advised is wisdom. Proverbs 13:10.
28. He who guards his mouth preserves his life, But he who opens wide his lips shall have destruction. Proverbs 13:3.
29. For whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from the Lord. Proverbs 8:35.
30. See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:15-16.
31. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. James 3:17.
32. So teach us to number our days that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12.
33. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore, get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding. Proverbs 4:7.
34. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, But fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7.
35. The words of a wise man’s mouth are gracious, But the lips of a fool shall swallow him up. Ecclesiastes 10:12.
36. The highway of the upright is to depart from evil; He who keeps his way preserves his soul. Proverbs 16:17.
37. Patience is the companion of wisdom. Augustine.
38. There is nothing more foolish than an act of wickedness; there is no wisdom equal to that of obeying God. Albert Barnes.
39. I heard God tell me, “The very things you think you did right are the very things you did wrong. Koki Oyuke.
40. To Jesus, the Christian life wasn’t about being perfect but about being perfect. Ricky Maye.
41. The Bible is not a tested hypothesis, it is not a theory but it is God’s Breath. Moroaswi Tumiso Victor.
42. The Bible is the philosophy of life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
Related: Importance Of Godly Wisdom (& Why You Must Have It ASAP).
43. Prayerful life, blessed life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
44. Hope is a pillar of faith. It is the pillar that holds our desired dreams. Lailah Gifty Akita.
45. Pray and read your Bible daily. God has all the answers you seek. Lailah Gifty Akita.
46. I hope and pray to live the gospel. It is light and life to all who desire this great spiritual awakening. Lailah Gifty Akita.
47. If you desire godly wisdom, you must seek it in the right place and that is God and His word. Saintlyliving.
48. To fear the Lord and to depart from evil this the essence of godly wisdom. Saintlyliving.
49. Only true wisdom from God brings true riches and prosperity in all areas of one’s life. Saintlyliving.
50. If you have godly wisdom in your life, you won’t be wise in your own eyes. Saintlyliving.
51. Immediately when you start thinking you know everything in life, is the day your foolishness begins. Saintlyliving.
52. If you think you know everything, you will end up knowing nothing. Saintlyliving.
53. The difference between a fool and a wise person is the former is always willing to learn new things while the latter thinks they have all the answers. Saintlyliving.
54. Even a fool is considered wise if he keeps his mouth shut for a minute. Saintlyliving.
55. Start and end your day with God. Seek His presence and blessing daily. Lailah Gifty Akita.
56. Seek to be served, and you become a servant. Seek to serve others, and you become a master. Donald L. Hicks.
57. May God guides you along the best pathway for your life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
58. Understanding is a wellspring of life to him who has it. But the correction of fools is folly. Proverbs 16:22.
59. There is a way that seems right to a man But its end is the way of death. Proverbs 16:25.
60. A good name is better than precious ointment And the day of death than the day of one’s birth. Ecclesiastes 7:1.
61. It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise than for a man to hear the song of fools. Ecclesiastes 7:5.
62. Wisdom is good with an inheritance, and profitable to those who see the sun. Ecclesiastes 7:11.
63. For there is not a just man on earth who does good and does not sin. Ecclesiastes 7:20.
Related: 45 Christian Friendship Quotes For Choosing Godly Friends.
I hope the above 63 godly wisdom quotes and bible verses about wisdom will help you get the godly wisdom you need to help you live wisely if you lack it and help you differentiate it from earthly wisdom which is corrupt and devilish. If you enjoyed the above Christian quotes about godly wisdom, don’t forget to share them with others. God speed.
Other Similar Posts.
- 13 Characteristics Of Godly Friendships (Based On Christ).
- How To Live A Godly Life As A Youth [With Illustrations].
- 7 Ungodly Characters In The Bible [Who Disobeyed God].
Sharing is caring.