Below is a list of 54 Christian life quotes or simply Christian quotes about life to help you live wisely. You only get this one life to get it right and the 54 Christian life quotes below will help you make wise choices in your life that you will not regret in eternity when all is said and done.
54 Christian Quotes About Life.
1. Let your Christian life shine like a lamp helping others come from darkness to the light. Samuel Zulu.
2. You can have all the money and education this world has to offer but without Jesus Christ, you have no life. Samuel Zulu.
3. Let your Christina living be founded on Christ’s solid rock that never fails as everything else is sinking sand. Samuel Zulu.
4. Let God’s love be the embodiment of your Christian life as, without it, your Christianity is worthless. Samuel Zulu.
5. Your life isn’t about that abundance of what you have but where you will spend eternity when all is said and done. Samuel Zulu.
6. It’s only in this life you get to decide if you want to go to heaven or hell based on your life choices. Samuel Zulu.
7. If Christ is at the center of your life, your life will be flooded with joy this world simply can’t give you. Samuel Zulu.
8. God’s plan is always the best though you may not agree with His plan for your life at first. Samuel Zulu.
9. Trust God’s plan for your life and all your heart desires will come to pass at the right time. Samuel Zulu.
10. The greatest thing you can ever have in this life is eternal life through Jesus as everything else will perish eventually. Samuel Zulu.
11. Remember, only what you have done for Jesus in this lifetime will count in eternity. Samuel Zulu.
12. Set your affections on heavenly things and not earthly things as this world aren’t your home. Samuel Zulu.
13. Life without God at the center of your life is all vanity in the end. Samuel Zulu.
14. Your life isn’t about making money and having stuff but the moment to come beyond the grave. Samuel Zulu.
15. You only have one life to make it count in eternity. Make sure the choices you make in life won’t make you have eternal regrets beyond the grave. Samuel Zulu.
16. Every beginner possesses a great potential to be an expert in his or her chosen field. Lailah Gifty Akita.
17. Without being pushed to the wall, we will have remained in our comfort zone. But this circumstance challenges us to find the courage to move on. Lailah Gifty Akita.
18. Hang on! God will be thy strength in any act of your pursuit. Lailah Gifty Akita.
19. With a positive attitude, you can graciously overcome every adversity. Lailah Gifty Akita.
20. Great achievement requires personal force, determined-spirit, and self-confidence. Lailah Gifty Akita.
21. The Christian life is participation in the encounter of Christ with the world. Dietrich Bonhoeffer.
22. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. Proverbs 3:5.
23. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:6.
24. And he said unto them, take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. Luke 12:15.
25. And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. John 6:35.
26. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6.
27. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23.
28. Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Proverbs 18:21.
29. The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death. Proverbs 14:27.
30. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Proverbs 4:23.
31. The only way you will live a happy life is by living it for Christ and not yourself, others or society. Samuel Zulu.
32. In the end, it’s god and yourself you will have to answer to when all is said and done. Samuel Zulu.
33. Living for Jesus is the greatest life investment you will ever make in this lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
34. Only those who have the salvation and eternal life found in Jesus truly have life in them. Samuel Zulu.
35. Let your Christian life shine radiantly like the sun such that others can’t help but get inspired from your godly example of other believers. Samuel Zulu.
36. Life becomes so much easier if you let God be the captain of your life. Samuel Zulu.
37. You may have many plans in life but if they are not established in the Lord, they will all fall through. Samuel Zulu.
38. Only those who commit their plans to the Lord get to see them come to pass. Samuel Zulu.
39. You will hear many voices in this life but only listen to a gently still voice from the Lord that speaks through your heart. Samuel Zulu.
40. Your number one duty in this life is to fear the Lord and to depart from evil. Only then, will you have good days on earth. Samuel Zulu.
41. The race of life isn’t for the swift or the wise but only those who trust the Lord will win this life race. Samuel Zulu.
42. Don’t waste your life trying to please people who won’t even matter in eternity. Samuel Zulu.
43. The day you find God’s purpose and calling for your life is the day you truly start living. Samuel Zulu.
44. Life is short. So, live it for Christ who will richly reward you in eternity if you choose to serve him. Samuel Zulu.
45. Don’t boast about tomorrow because you aren’t God to know what tomorrow holds for you. Samuel Zulu.
46. May God guides you on the new travel path. Lailah Gifty Akita.
47. God is our great provider. The Lord’s blessings are our greatest wealth. Lailah Gifty Akita.
48. Once I am alive, I still have the chance to live rightly for the rest of my life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
49. If, in Him, all things hold together, why would anyone ever want to be apart from Him? Van Harden.
50. Blessed are you who sow. Every seed you so plant will grow into bountiful crops for a great harvest. Lailah Gifty Akita.
51. Renew your mind with the knowledge of scriptures daily. You will be better equipped to handle any situation. Lailah Gifty Akita.
52. You are part of divine purpose. You have a divine power within you. Lailah Gifty Akita.
53. Things rarely go exactly as we expect, but in the long run, they work out well for those who love God. His plan is higher than ours. Elizabeth B. Knaus.
54. A prayer and positive affirmation are the keys to divine intervention in any situation. Lailah Gifty Akita.
I hope the 54 Christian life quotes above will help you live wisely by making wise choices to live for God so that you don’t regret eternity when all is said and done. Stay blessed.
Sharing is caring.