This post contains a collection of 51 short prayer quotes for strength to help you strengthen yourself if you are feeling weak or going through discouraging moments. Let the 51 short prayer quotes for strength, hope, and healing give you the strength you need to keep going. Enjoy.
51 Prayer Quotes For Strength.
1. To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing. Martin Luther.
2. I have so much to do that I shall spend the first three hours in prayer. Martin Luther.
3. Prayer is climbing up into the heart of God. Martin Luther.
4. We are capable of great works through the mighty power of the Holy Spirit. Lailah Gifty Akita.
5. My prayer is that God would continue to love me enough to refuse to answer the prayers I’m praying that I shouldn’t be praying. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
6. The power of prayer is beyond the understanding of men. Lailah Gifty Akita.
7. Prayer moves everything behind everything that moves everything. And that means that it misses nothing. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
8. Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process. Germany Kent.
9. When you wish to talk to someone, talk to Jesus, He loves to hear you speak. Lailah Gifty Akita.
10. No one can supply every need of yours but God in Christ Jesus. Mac Canoza.
11. Only prayer can give you the strength and stamina you need to win the Christian race set before you. Saintlyliving.
12. With prayer, you can move all mountains that seem insurmountable in the human mind. Saintlyliving.
13. Daily prayer during quiet time is all you need to have the strength to be victorious for the day. Saintlyliving.
14. Without prayer, you won’t have the spiritual strength to overcome every temptation Satan throws your way. Saintlyliving.
15. My prayer is that God gives me the strength to overcome and live a victorious Christian life above sin. Saintlyliving.
16. I pray that you strengthen me O Lord. For without you I am nothing and powerless. Saintlyliving.
17. Give me the strength to have victory over every temptation and trial I face in life. Saintlyliving.
18. Heavenly Father, give me the strength I need to be an overcomer. Saintlyliving.
19. Your strong prayer life is directly proportional to the spiritual strength and stamina you have as a believer. Saintlyliving.
20. If you love to pray, you will not lack the spiritual strength you need to overcome anything. Saintlyliving.
21. Where there is the prayer of faith, all mountains flee because there is power in prayer. Saintlyliving.
22. I pray for strength and peace to be upon my life wherever I go. Saintlyliving.
23. When I am weak, make me strong as you are my strength when I am weak and weary. Saintlyliving.
24. It’s in our times of weakness and despair can the power of prayer be fully appreciated. Saintlyliving.
25. A simple prayer for grace and strength to overcome is all you need to be an overcomer. Saintlyliving.
26. When you are down to nothing, God is up to something. Stay strong, pray, and keep the faith. Germany Kent.
27. Pray for spiritual intelligence. It will help you grow in faith and teach you discernment. Gift Gugu Mona.
28. Prayer is a realm of possibilities. Lailah Gifty Akita.
29. Start and end your day with God. Seek His presence and blessing daily. Lailah Gifty Akita.
30. When asked, ‘What is more important: praying or reading the Bible?’ I ask, ‘What is more important: breathing in or breathing out? Russ Scalzo.
31. I was once in darkness, but now, the light of God has shone upon me. Lailah Gifty Akita.
32. My prayer; Lord grants me the spirit of excellency. Lailah Gifty Akita.
33. Hold fast to your faith. Keep your hope in the Lord. Embrace the love of God. Lailah Gifty Akita.
34. The love of God knows no end. Lord may your boundless and unfailing love surround us. Lailah Gifty Akita.
35. May the resurrection power of Christ, awaken in us a greater spiritual force and strength, so that we can passionately pursue our God-given dreams. Lailah Gifty Akita.
36. Prayer is a great opportunity to receive grace from God. Lailah Gifty Akita.
37. Prayer is the spiritual charger that recharges your spiritual batteries when you pray in faith. Saintlyliving.
38. We all need God’s grace to overcome all trials of faith life throws at us and that can only be accomplished through prayer. Saintlyliving.
39. Not by might nor by human strength but by God’s grace, we are made more than conquers. Saintlyliving.
40. Human strength won’t take you far but God’s grace obtained through prayer will take you places you never thought possible. Saintlyliving.
41. With the power of prayer, we make demons tremble and run for their lives. Saintlyliving.
42. When you feel spiritually drained, prayer is the charging socket you need to connect yourself to. Saintlyliving.
43. Show me your prayer life, and I will show you how strong you are in the Lord. Saintlyliving.
44. You can experience the healing power if you pray by faith. Saintlyliving.
45. If Jesus Christ prayed for strength during His earthly, life what exempts you from praying? Saintlyliving.
46. Prayerful life must be desired by every Christian. Lailah Gifty Akita.
47. The manifestation of physical victory was first won spiritually. Prayer is our greatest weapon. Lailah Gifty Akita.
48. Keep praying, Keep believing. Lailah Gifty Akita.
49. May the light of God’s love lead us always through the valleys. Amy E. Tobin.
50. Trust in the Lord brings much hope, joy, and peace. Lailah Gifty Akita.
51. You have no control over what happens to you! You can only pray for grace and strength to endure any situation. Lailah Gifty Akita.
I hope the above 51 short prayer quotes for strength have now empowered you with the spiritual strength you need to be a strong prayer warrior and have reminded you that with prayer, you can overcome anything in life. In closing, if you enjoyed the above quotes, share them with others as well. God bless.
Other Interesting Articles.
- Does God Answer Prayers For Money All The Time? If So How.
- 11 Clear Signs God Is Answering Your Prayers [For Sure].
- What To Do When Prayers Are Not Answered As A Christian?
Sharing is caring.