This post contains a collection of 45 lukewarm Christian quotes that will help you know if you have become a lukewarm Christian. Many people today have become lukewarm in their Christian walk and commitment to God. May the 45 lukewarm Christian quotes below help you repent of your lukewarmness before Jesus Spews you out of His mouth.
45 Quotes About Lukewarm Christians.
1. These days when Christians bicker they exaggerate passion into a legalistic belief and prosperity into a lukewarm belief. Criss Jami.
2. You are likely to lose the heat of your passion irrespective of how hot it was when you surrender yourself to a leader with a lukewarm attitude. Israelmore Ayivor.
3. America doesn’t need another lukewarm Church out on the streets producing lukewarm converts. Pastor Rod W. Larkins.
4. There’s no scarcity of lukewarm believers who, by cultural standards, deem themselves far too cool, and therefore wean themselves a bit too cowardly, to live as fiery Christians. Criss Jami.
5. He desperately wants you to know Him. So many people believe in God, but they don’t know Him. Craig Groeschel.
6. In societies where coolness and being cool is a top priority, the religious replace the word ‘religious’ with ‘spiritual’ to make their faiths seem less extreme. Criss Jami.
7. Remember, being a lukewarm Christian won’t take you to heaven at all because Jesus Christ said He will eventually spew lukewarm people out of His mouth. Samuel Zulu.
8. Don’t expect to be a strong Christian who is on fire for God if you belong to a lukewarm church. Samuel Zulu.
9. If you have a lukewarm faith, your Christian walk with Christ, Jesus will also be lukewarm and lose it spark it once had at the beginning. Samuel Zulu.
10. Having a lukewarm heart for the things of the Lord is where lukewarm Christianity begins. Samuel Zulu.
11. If you want to go to heaven when you die, stop being a lukewarm believer and ask the Lord to restore the lost zeal and fire you once had for Him. Samuel Zulu.
12. If a church is filled with false doctrines, it’s no surprise its members will live lukewarm Christian lives, too. Samuel Zulu.
13. Lukewarm Christianity begins when Christians become too comfortable and familiar with God’s word. Samuel Zulu.
14. Being too comfortable in your Christian faith is dangerous because it’s what makes you become a lukewarm believer in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
15. If your faith is lukewarm, it also follows that you will become a lukewarm person also who is no longer interested in the things of God. Samuel Zulu.
16. Our Lord Jesus Christ hasn’t called us to lukewarmness and if you don’t realize that, likely, you are not a true Christian yet. Samuel Zulu.
17. You can’t say you love our Lord Jesus Christ if you are not even interested in him and what He says in His word. Samuel Zulu.
18. The massive proliferation of lukewarm churches that don’t teach sound doctrine is the reason why there are so many lukewarm Christians in our generation. Samuel Zulu.
19. Many people want no-cost discipleship but Christ offers no such option. John MacArthur.
20. The true gospel is a call to self-denial and not a call to self-fulfilment. John MacArthur.
21. Because ours is such a free and prosperous society; it is easier for Christians to feel secure by presuming on instead of depending on God’s grace. John MacArthur.
22. There is nothing that tells the truth about us as Christian people so much as our prayer life. John MacArthur.
23. I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou were cold or hot. Revelations 3:15.
24. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears. 2 Timothy 4:3.
25. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth. Revelations 3:16.
26. If you are not filled with the Holy Spirit, you are very likely to become a lukewarm believer at some point in your life. Samuel Zulu.
27. The moment you think prayer and reading the bible every day is the day you begin to become a lukewarm Christian. Samuel Zulu.
28. Lack of effective bible study by daily reading God’s word meditatively and not like a newspaper is a reason why most Christians are lukewarm. Samuel Zulu.
29. Lukewarm living is claiming to be of Christ but prove otherwise with how your life and your commitment to Him. Samuel Zulu.
30. Lukewarm acceptance in most lukewarm churches is the reason why most people are not well established in the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
31. Don’t expect to be a well-established and victorious Christian if you attend a lukewarm church. Samuel Zulu.
32. The love of self and the unwillingness to deny it for Christ Jesus is why most Christians aren’t on fire for God. Samuel Zulu.
33. Choosing to be lukewarm is also a choice as it’s a commitment issue. Samuel Zulu.
34. Lukewarm living and Claiming Christ’s name simultaneously is utterly disgusting to God. Francis Chan.
35. Is it not a sad thing that all after Christ’s love to us, we should repay it with lukewarm love to Him? Charles Spurgeon.
36. But go on valiant champion. You die, not as a fool. Though the apostate unfaithful and lukewarm ministers and professors of this generation think and say so. Donald Cargill.
37. Lukewarm acceptance is more bewildering than outright rejection. Martin Luther King.
38. Lukewarm people love others but do not seek to love others as much as they love themselves. Francis Chan.
39. Lukewarm people think about life on earth much more often than eternity in heaven. Francis Chan.
40. Lukewarm people don’t want to be saved from their sin; they want only to be saved from the penalty of their sin. Votes. Francis Chan.
41. Lukewarm people call ‘radical’ what Jesus expected of all His followers. Francis Chan.
42. Lukewarm people will serve God and others, but there are limits to how far they will go or how much time, money, and energy they are willing to give. Francis Chan.
43. Lukewarm Christians only serve the Lord when it’s convenient and easy for them to do so. Samuel Zulu.
44. A lukewarm believer isn’t concerned about making it for heaven but is only interested in having their best life now. Samuel Zulu.
45. The faith of a lukewarm Christian only stands when seas are calm but when storms come, it crumbles like a house of cards. Samuel Zulu.
I hope the 45 lukewarm Christian quotes above will help you stop being a lukewarm believer so that the lost zeal and fire you once had for God will be restored. Share these quotes with others who need to read them if you enjoyed them and found them useful.
Sharing is caring.