Christian healing affirmations can be a very powerful tool to help you heal. They can help you to look at the situation from a new perspective. And the 63 positive Christian healing affirmations will help you do just that.
What Are Christian Healing Affirmations?
Christian healing affirmations are simply scripturally based and backed biblical affirmations or statements that help you get healed by faith and live a better and healthier lifestyle.
These spiritual affirmations can help you live a positive life and have a positive outlook on life even during your afflictions or illness if you act on their messages they are telling you of course.
Positive Christian affirmations for health are certainly not a magic peel that will heal you instantly but when used properly by faith, they can help you heal and live a better healthier lifestyle.
63 Christian Affirmations For Health.
1. By His stripes I am healed and made whole.
2. Every seed of illness Satan has planted in my life be uprooted in Jesus’ Name.
3. I am delivered and made whole by His stripes and sickness will have no dominion over my body.
4. Every illness and abnormality in my body be uprooted by the blood of the Lamb.
5. Sickness and all manner of diseases you are not welcome in my body which is God’s temple.
6. I shall not lack in health and I will enjoy a happy and healthy life in Jesus’ name.
7. Good healthy is mine because I am already healed by His stripes and blood the Lord shed for me on the cross.
8. By the healing power of the blood of Jesus Christ, my body is renewed and made whole.
9. Goodness and health shall follow me all the days of my life because the Lord is with me.
10. No disease has power over my body because I am God’s vessel of honor.
11. I proclaim spiritual healing over my soul and body in Jesus’ name.
12. I know whatever illness God allows in my life is there to strengthen my faith in Him and won’t abide forever.
13. My body belongs to God and I won’t feed it with junk food which just brings sickness to my body.
14. I resolve to eat strong and healthy foods because I know I am what I eat.
15. God’s word is the only medicine I need to make my soul and body whole. Hallelujah.
Scriptures On Healing And Good Health.
16. Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14.
17. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities. Isaiah 53:5a.
18. The chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes, we are healed. Isaiah 53:5b.
19. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Jeremiah 5:15.
20. Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2.
21. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22.
22. There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise is health. Proverbs 12:18.
23. He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. Psalms 147:3.
24. Jesus said unto him if thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. Mark 9:23.
25. O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. Psalms 30:2.
26. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever. Psalms 73:26.
27. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. Matthews 10:8.
28. He giveth power to the faint, and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Isaiah 40:29.
29. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him. James 5:15a.
30. Fear the Lord, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. Proverb 3:7,8.
31. I am blessed despite my pain and I know it’s just a matter of time before my pain goes away.
32. The Lord is in control of my health and no disease Satan has planned against me will touch my body.
33. God’s word is a healing medicine to my soul.
34. I am healed by the Lord the greatest physician who healeth my soul.
35. Sicknesses and diseases shall not be the portion of my health.
36. I will live the fullness of my day without being crippled by any illness as that’s not the portion of my soul.
37. healing comes easily to me because I believe God’s word cannot lie.
38. I am healed by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
39. God’s presence is the medicine that heals and makes my soul whole.
40. Blessings, healing, and good health shall follow me all the day of my life because the Lord is with me.
41. My mind is made perfect and whole by God’s transforming power through Christ.
42. My soul, body, and spirit are well and whole in the Lord.
43. No illness can separate me from God’s love or have dominion over my body.
44. I am healed of this pain by the grace of the Lord and my faith in Him.
45. I am healed of this deep fear.
46. I am healed of this addiction.
47. I am healed of these disorders that want to have dominion over my body.
48. I am healed of this deep fear that wants to take control of my life.
48. I am God’s agent of healing to others who desperately need to be healed.
48. I called upon your help and you healed me and made me whole again.
49. I am worthy of good health.
50. I am trusting in the healing power of Jesus Christ’s infinite love to heal my broken heart.
51. No wasting or deadly diseases will touch my anointed body in Jesus’ name.
52. I trust God for my physical healing in due time.
53. I am completely healed from my shame and past guilt.
54. I am slowly healing in Jesus’ name.
55. I am completer healed from fear that torments my soul.
56. I am healed and made whole by God’s grace through Jesus Christ.
57. I have victory through Christ over all illnesses and diseases that want to ruin my body.
58. I am healed and made alive in Christ.
59. With good health and long life will the Lord satisfy me all the days of my life.
60. My past hurt is healed by God’s love.
61. I am financially healed in Jesus’ name.
62. I am healed mentally, physically, and spiritually.
63. I trust God’s healing power more than my own or the doctor’s.
I hope the 63 Christian healing affirmations based on the scriptures will help you have faith that God will heal you in due time. Stay blessed.
Sharing is caring.