Below is a list of 45 Christian friendship quotes or simple Christian quotes about friendships that will help you build godly friendships that will draw you close to God, not away from Him. Let the 45 Christian friendship quotes below help you choose your friends wisely in your life.
45 Christian Quotes About Friendships.
1. Choose friends that will draw you closer to God and not away from Him. Samuel Zulu.
2. The friends you have in your circle must help you grow and not lead you to do wrong things. Samuel Zulu.
3. Remember, iron will always sharpen iron that is why you must associate yourself with godly fronds who will bring out the best in you. Samuel Zulu.
4. Surround yourself with friends who will influence you in a godly way. Samuel Zulu.
5. Friendship can be the reason you fail to fulfill God’s purpose for your life as Satan will use bad friends to frustrate God’s plan for your life. Samuel Zulu.
6. It’s just a matter of fact that if you walk with the wise, you will be wise but a companion of fools will soon come to ruin. Samuel Zulu.
7. If your friend isn’t leading you to Christ but away from Him, has nothing to do with that person. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you associate yourself with Christian friends who help you grow in the Lord; you will be established in him. Samuel Zulu.
9. Christian friends are a blessing from God which is why you must not take them for granted. Samuel Zulu.
10. Christian friendship is all about being willing to lay down your life for the other as Jesus demonstrated to His disciples. Samuel Zulu.
11. If Jesus isn’t at the center of your friendship, selfishness and not true love will be the order of the day. Samuel Zulu.
12. Surround yourself with friends of good character that will influence you positively. Samuel Zulu.
13. No friendship is worth disappointing Jesus over. Samuel Zulu.
14. Any true Christian friendship is based on the true agape love of Christ that is sacrificial. Samuel Zulu.
15. Let brotherly affection and love from above be what defines your friendship with others. Samuel Zulu.
16. Is any pleasure on Earth as great as a circle of Christian friends? C. S. Lewis.
17. Think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flames within us. Albert Schweitzer.
18. A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24.
19. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works. Hebrews 10:25.
20. Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27:17.
21. Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man, thou shalt not go. Proverbs 22:24.
22. He that covereth a transgression seeketh love; but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends. Proverbs 17:9.
23. For if they fall, the one will lift his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Ecclesiastes 4:10.
24. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. Psalm 133:1.
25. Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. Ecclesiastes 4:9.
26. A godly friendship that leads you to the Lord and not away from him is the kind of friendship you must strive to have with anyone. Samuel Zulu.
27. True Christian friends will always be honest with you won’t backstab or say bad things behind your back. Samuel Zulu.
28. True Christian friendship isn’t just about feelings and mere words but what you can do and sacrifice for each other when it counts. Samuel Zulu.
29. There is no greater love than to lay down your life for your friend’s wellbeing as Jesus Christ did for His disciples. Samuel Zulu.
30. Never take faithful friends in your life for granted as they are God-sent especially with so many fake friends these days. Samuel Zulu.
31. Let your kindness be a godly example to your fellow Christian friends and brethren in Christ. Samuel Zulu.
32. Make sure your close friends in your life are well established in Christ. If not, they will be the reason for your downfall in life. Samuel Zulu.
33. Have no time for selfish and unreliable friends who just want to get something from you as they are sent from the devil to steal God’s blessings from your life. Samuel Zulu.
34. Jesus is the only true friend in this world who will stick close to you than a brother when even your so-called trusted friends forsake you out of nowhere. Samuel Zulu.
35. Your friendship with Jesus whose love is pure is the only friendship on this earth that will never fail or disappoint you, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
36. Have no business with friends whose aim is to smear evil into your life and draw you away from righteousness. Samuel Zulu.
37. No friend in this world is worth losing your salvation or eternal life for which only Jesus, not your so-called friends can give you. Samuel Zulu.
38. If you have God on your side, then you don’t need to worry about fake friends leaving you unexpectedly. Samuel Zulu.
39. All-natural human friendships have selfish motives in them because we are all born with a selfish nature due to our fallen state. Samuel Zulu.
40. True friends will always add happiness and joy into your life and not subtract away from your joy and happiness your life. Samuel Zulu.
41. God is more interested in your future and your relationships than you are. Billy Graham.
42. In matters of equity between man and man, our Savior has taught us to put my neighbor in place of myself, and myself in place of my neighbor. Isaac Watts.
43. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘You too? I thought I was the only one. C.S Lewis.
44. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer. Ed Cunningham.
45. The next best thing to be wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are. C.S Lewis.
I hope the 45 Christian friendship quotes above will help you have and build godly friendships that will help you draw closer to God and help you grow. Stay blessed.
Sharing is caring.