This post contains a collection of 63 God’s grace quotes and quotes about God’s grace that will uplift and strengthen you. Grace is very important in a life of a Christian as without it, you can’t overcome sin and you will live a defeated Christian life. And the 63 God’s grace quotes below will give you the much-needed strength that will help you be an overcomer.
What is Grace? Biblical Definition.
According to the Bible, grace is simply the unmerited favor of God towards sinful man that comes in the form of love, mercy and forgiveness and can’t be earned by good works or by simply being a good person of which none of us is. This is what makes the divine grace of God so special indeed as man can’t give you such unmerited favor the way God does.
63 Soul Uplifting Grace Quotes.
1. Grace is a power that comes in and transforms a moment into something better. Caroline Myss.
2. Grace will follow us even when we are going the wrong way. Ricky Maye.
3. God has certainly not called us to throw our brains out the window as an appropriate response to His Grace. R. Alan Woods.
4. To reject the gospel is to refuse to accept the great grace of God. Lailah Gifty Akita.
5. The gospel is a doctrine of God’s grace. Lailah Gifty Akita.
6. Humility is understanding that how you encountered God does not completely define God. Andrena Sawyer.
7. None but God would ever have thought of justifying me. I am a wonder to myself. Charles H. Spurgeon.
8. Prayers will never reach God unless they are founded on free mercy. John Calvin.
9. When our embarrassment level is exceeded by our desperation level, we are a good candidate for God’s grace. Peter Lord.
10. However, we all sin by omission. Therefore, we are all sinners in constant need of a Savior. R. Alan Woods.
11. We are no longer under the ‘Law’, but rather the Grace of God in Christ. R. Alan Woods.
12. Grace is given not to those who speak their faith but to those who live their faith. St. Gregory.
13. Grace is more than God opening the door to salvation; it’s God bringing people in. Colin S. Smith, Jonah.
14. The gospel isn’t merely the absence of all condemnation; it’s also the fullness of God’s delight lavished on us in Christ. Scotty Smith.
Related: 63 Salvation Quotes To Help You Become Truly Saved Today.
15. I love my wife but I spend a lot of time with grace and mercy. Shon Hyneman.
16. Only by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ can we be saved and be fruitful in His kingdom. Samuel Zulu.
17. Without the divine grace of Jesus Christ, you are doomed to fail as a Christian. Samuel Zulu.
18. God’s grace by faith through Christ Jesus and not our good works is what saves us. Samuel Zulu.
19. Both in the old testament and the new testament, you will never see the shortage of God’s grace on His people. Samuel Zulu.
20. God’s love and grace always go hand in hand and are inseparable. Samuel Zulu.
21. By grace through faith, we obtain salvation, forgiveness and eternal life through Jesus Christ. Samuel Zulu.
Related: 7 Major Reasons Why Good Works Cannot Save Us (+Sermon)
22. Not by your good deeds do you earn your salvation but by God’s limitless and everlasting love and mercy are we saved. Samuel Zulu.
23. Real grace can’t exist without diving mercy. Samuel Zulu.
24. I am alive not because of my own goodness but by the grace and mercy of the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
25. My life is what it is because of the grace of Jesus Christ. Samuel Zulu.
26. Real, love, grace and mercy that bring salvation to a wretched sinner can only be obtained from God. Samuel Zulu.
27. If salvation wasn’t by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ through faith, no one would be saved. Samuel Zulu.
28. The cross of Calvary is the pure demonstration of God’s unconditional love, grace and mercy He has for all sinners. Samuel Zulu.
Related: 54 Agape Love Quotes (To Remind You How Much God Loves You )
29. Grace is simply the unmerited favor God bestows on a sinner which can’t be earned by being a good person. Samuel Zulu.
30. God’s divine grace and favor can only be appreciated by those who have experienced it firsthand. Samuel Zulu.
31. Only God’s grace and mercy make the forgiveness of sins possible. Samuel Zulu.
32. Once you make it for heaven to be in eternal glory with Jesus Christ, that’s when you will fully understand what grace was all about. Samuel Zulu.
33. He who thinks he’s good enough on his own to make it for heaven will find himself greatly mistake when he dies. Samuel Zulu.
34. The amazing grace of the Lord is all you need in this life to be victorious and be an overcomer. Samuel Zulu.
35. The abounding grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is what enables a Christian to live a life of righteousness. Samuel Zulu.
Related: How To Live A Godly Life (In 7 Simple Steps)
36. If you want to live a godly life that brings glory to the Lord, you need his grace, not your strength to do so. Samuel Zulu.
37. Where your natural human strength fails, that’s where the diving grace of God takes over. Samuel Zulu.
38. By the grace of the Lord, you will finish your Christian race with joy and be with the Lord in eternal glory when all is said and done. Samuel Zulu.
39. The unmerited favor, love, forgiveness, mercy and goodness of God is the foundation of His divine grace. Samuel Zulu.
40. God’s grace, quite simply, is God’s mercy and goodness toward us. Billy Graham.
41. If it weren’t for God’s grace, you and I wouldn’t be able to live for even one more minute. Billy Graham.
42. The Lord blesses people who bless others, and He gives grace to those who focus on the things that please Him. Billy Graham.
43. If you do not transform your pain, you will surely transmit it. Max Lucado.
44. God answers the mess of life with one word: grace. Max Lucado.
45. And when God hears your heart, does he not hear the still-beating heart of his Son? Max Lucado.
46. As God by creation made two of one, so again by marriage, He made one of two. Thomas Adams.
47. Sense of sin may be often great, and more felt than grace; yet not be more than grace. Thomas Adams.
48. In spiritual graces let us study to be great, and not to know it. Thomas Adams.
49. Believing in grace is one thing. Living it is another. Charles Swindoll.
50. Grace is a gift of the humble to the humiliated. Charles Swindoll.
51. Grace acknowledges the ugliness of sin by choosing to see beyond it. Charles Swindoll.
52. By the grace of God, I’ll be that man. Dwight L. Moody.
53. There is no man so far gone, but the grace of God can reach him; no man so desperate or black, but He can forgive him. Dwight L. Moody.
54. The Scriptures were not given to increase our knowledge but to change our lives. Dwight L. Moody.
55. Nothing, how little so ever it be, if it is suffered for God’s sake, can pass without merit in the sight of God. Thomas A Kempis.
56. The grace, faith, love and power of God will uplift you to greater heights. Lailah Gifty Akita.
Related: 54 Power Of Faith Quotes (To Help You Move Mountains)
57. You have the grace of God and inner strength to overcome any challenge. Lailah Gifty Akita.
58. The grace for each day is sufficient to accomplish a daily task. Lailah Gifty Akita.
59. It takes grace to endure hard times. Lailah Gifty Akita.
60. All divine power is within you to accomplish great things. Lailah Gifty Akita.
61. Always look heavenward in any situation. Trust God to grant you the needed grace and strength to overcome the situation. Lailah Gifty Akita.
62. The more we abide in Christ, the more His grace and power transform us into His image. Lailah Gifty Akita.
63. I am redeemed and saved by grace. Lailah Gifty Akita.
Related: How To Be Saved According To The Bible (+ Video Sermon).
I hope the 63 God’s grace quotes above will now give you the much-needed strength you need to overcome any hard times you may be facing in your life right now. If you enjoyed the 63 grace quotes above, kindly share them with others. Stay blessed.
Sharing is caring.